2022 OSSS Winter Meeting will be in Bend Feb 24th-26th!
Venue: Worthy Brewing
- Thursday 2/24/2022– public talk at Worthy Brewing
- Friday 2/25– guest talks and membership meeting; Worthy regenerative garden tour; Kiss the Ground film viewing and discussion; lunch, dinner, and two beers included!
- Saturday 2/26– field tour featuring local farmers and a bagged lunch
Lodging Options: Lodging is on your own. For federal employees, the GSA per diem rate is $115/night for lodging in Bend.
- Sleep Inn (1 min walk- right across the street from Worthy Brewing)
- Country Inn and Suites by Radisson (6 min walk)
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Bend (8 min walk)
- The Camp (10 min drive to Worthy)
Registration: will be live soon! Member price: $135 Non-member price: $200 Student price: $55. An as-needed discount price is also available upon request. Streaming will be free to members- become one today!
Contact Marissa (email@example.com) with questions.
2020 –> 2021 –> 2022 OSSS Summer Tour
Your OSSS board has made the difficult decision to delay the Newberry Caldera Summer Field Tour to the summer of 2022. We felt it was the only responsible decision given the projections around community spread and the advice of government agencies and medical experts. We’re all missing our personal and professional connections during this difficult time, but doing the right thing—staying close to home, and protecting ourselves and our families through appropriate distancing—will help keep our communities safe until a vaccine can be developed. We’ll all be together on the other side of this.
Teaser preview for when we get there- hopefully Summer 2022!
Newberry Volcano about 20 miles south of Bend! Camping will be available.